Wednesday, 4 March 2009

The Social Dynamics of Our Politics

I got some recent news from Malawi and I think the political scene is becoming more and more exciting. A source from within sent me the following and I hope it makes sence to anyone reading.

Brown and JZU bedfellows?? Eleson and Clement runningmates?? Eleson charged on 87 counts-condensed into 7 over corruption?? Bingu and Joyce runningmates?? Aleke retires from politicts?? Mbuya, Ralph and Uladi not happy with direction of alliance with UDF??? Maulidi (SG) of MPP takes his president- Uladi to court over dismissal from party against allegations of being sent to DPP to seek a working relationship?? IG fired over questionning the use of police band on DPP party manifesto launches??

The advent of elections in Malawi makes sense become a rare virtue in the political circles. Rain is good rain is currrency-paja mvula ikagwa kuchuluka zoliralira. I mean zoliralira ngati nyenje,frogs etc

I have just taken wholesale what this lad sent me. I ntend to expand on all the areas he has introduced.

No comments:

Post a Comment